Eddie Catz Putney - Second Night - Sat 28 Oct 5.30-7.30pm
Our annual Halloween party is one of the highlights of the year at Eddie Catz! Join us for an amazing fun-filled Halloween party lead by the award-winning Funky Moves dressed in Spooktacular costumes! The funky, friendly team are there to welcome the kids as they arrive handing out neon glowsticks for some free disco-dancing to put everyone at ease. Then it’s straight into some awesome Halloween themed games including Funky Moves Cool Spooks, Dress Like An Egyptian Mummy, Spooky Musical Statues, Halloween Over Under, Find the Skeleton/Spiders and more and for any little ones overwhelmed or shy, there’ll be Halloween themed colouring to keep them occupied whilst they build up the courage to join in the fun. After this it’s time to learn a Spooktacular dance routine to a fun-themed song! Perfect for all ages to learn, the dance is a great way to keep the kids energised and engaged and with a final performance for the mums and dads, it promises to be the highlight of the party! As if that wasn’t enough, it’s then time to top off a great party with the famous Halloween fancy dress competition led by Eddie Catz.
We dim the lights and transform our venue into something spookishly spectacular (but not too scary!). Come enjoy our Halloween adventure with magic and entertainment, a dance in the Halloween disco and join in our fancy dress catwalk competition! There will be prizes for the best costumes so you must dress up!
£15.50 – Child tickets (suitable strictly for ages 1-7yrs) include:
– Kid’s meal & drink (ham, cheese and tuna mayo cucumber sandwiches, crisps and a fruit shoot)
– All entertainment & face painting
– Halloween goodie bag!
£4.50 – Adult tickets include (all Adults require a ticket):
– Glass of wine, beer or soft drink
– Participation in Fancy Dress Competition for which there is a prize for the best dressed!
£1.00 – Under 1’s (siblings of paying children only)
– Participation in Fancy Dress Competition for which there is a prize for the best dressed for different age categories.
Places are limited and sell out quickly!
· Not valid in conjunction with Membership.
· Tickets are non-refundable.
· Doors open at 5.30pm sharp (Eddie Catz is closed for an hour before)
- Entrance is by ticket only.
- Tickets are non-refundable once booked & paid for.
- You cannot swap from one night to another.
- As your delivery option choose “All Event & Workshop Bookings”. The email you will receive as confirmation of your purchase is the ticket to the event – bring it on the day. WE DO NOT POST TICKETS.
*SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS* Please email Eddie Catz in advance. Gluten free options are available if booked before. Cheese and Tuna sandwiches are Halal.
Tickets are non-refundable once booked and paid for, even in the case of illness. Should your child not be able to attend for any reason you are however welcome to find another child to take their place. In this case please notify Eddie Catz by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our access varies depending on the Centre and also where the workshop will be held within the Centre. Please check with the venue before your visit.
Photography at Events
A photographer may be present at this event to take photos for marketing purposes. If you would not like your child or yourself photographed please make yourself known on the day.
Eddie Catz House Rules apply at all times and can be viewed on our website.